Expat resources

  1. If you are leaving the UK, use form P85 to claim tax relief or any tax refund you’re owed. You can also use it to inform HM Revenue and Customs of any UK income you continue to receive. You can find the form here
  2. Check your UK state pension age – UK Government
  3. Find a  Chartered Financial Planner near you– Personal Finance Society
  4. Track currencies– XE.com
  5. Transfer money internationally (without being fleeced by your bank) – Transferwise
  6. Track a lost pension– UK Government
  7. Find out how much UK state pension entitlement you have built up – UK Government
  8. A guide to applying for state pension for those who have worked in multiple EU countries – European Union