Have you ever wondered what proper financial planning looks like?
For many, the experience of financial planning simply involves the sale of a financial product and not much else.
However, if done properly, financial planning can involves so much more.
Below is a list of some of the things that you could expect to find in a proper financial planning report.
- Review and prioritisation of your goals and objectives
- A summary of your current financial situation, including a net worth statement and income/expenditure analysis
- Analysis of current insurance provision
- A review of your current investment portfolio, including risk/diversification analysis and a deep dive into the costs that are being incurred
- Development of a suitable asset management strategy
- Analysis of pension arrangements. Both private and employer (current and previous employer)
- Overseas property purchase considerations
- Analysis of leverage opportunities. E.g. mortgage optimisation
- Completing a retirement planning assessment, including financial projections of assets required at estimated retirement date
- Identifying tax planning strategies to optimise your financial position
- Full cash flow modelling using specialist financial planning software
- Cross border tax-planning and implications of your home country and your current country
- Estate and inheritance planning
- Legacy and trust planning
Does that sound different from what you have seen in the past?
Contact me to find out more about getting your very own comprehensive financial planning report.